Growing Stronger Together
At the Y, we recognize that every individual is unique and their path to a healthier lifestyle should be just as unique. We are here to design a program that fits you! If your fitness goals include losing weight, becoming more active, or meeting new people, our wellness coaches are here to support you along your journey.
Contact: Sign up today at the front desk.
For any questions, please contact Cortnee McReynolds, at email@example.com or at 815-623-5858.
Benefits Of Wellness Coaching
Wellness coaching is FREE to all members! Please contact the YMCA at 608.365.2261 (Ironworks Branch) or 815.623.5858 (Roscoe Branch) to set up your first session!
Our wellness coaches are here to help you succeed!
Here is what to expect in your Personal Wellness appointments:
- Beginning June 1, 2020, we will be doing the first session virtually via a phone call or zoom. Your preference!
- Please call the Y and ask for Matt. We'll get you set up with a call that works for you.
- Our coaches will get to know you, set attainable fitness goals and help you get started with an exercise plan
- Discuss workout ideas and different exercises that you may go through in session 2.
- Meet with your coach on the Wellness floor and go through exercises and equipment.
- Go over successes and challenges with the past week and review/add on exercises
- Start talking about nutritional goals and receive a food journal
- Revisit the exercises and routine - help modify/adjust as needed.
- Review food journal and talk more in depth about nutrition
- Go over any other equipment and exercises that you want to learn