A Y membership is a great value. We offer a wide variety of programs and classes (many of them included with membership), and a caring staff to help members of all ages grow in spirit, mind and body. Plus, when you join the Y, you’re joining an organization that’s committed to strengthening our community – together.
Top 3 Reasons to Join the Y
1. Personal Support
The Y’s exclusive Smart Start program is tailored to your needs and will help you stay motivated for success.
Featuring three sessions with a certified personal trainer and options to encourage fitness, motivation and nutrition:
- Smart Start doesn’t judge, it encourages and connects you to practical solutions.
- Smart Start doesn’t lecture, it empowers you to change your life by teaching you how.
- Smart Start doesn’t offer cookie cutter solutions, it listens to your needs and creates a partnership to help you feel better.
2. Stronger Family
Families face daily challenges, but at the Y you can strengthen your family:
Spend quality time together with FREE open swim, sports & racquetball Get discounts on child care, classes, sports & summer camp
3. New Friends
Above all else, the Y is a place to meet new people and develop new friendships that will support you in your efforts to reach your fullest potential. Join the Y today–it’s life-changing!
Basic Membership Includes:
- Programs for the whole family, plus special family events
- Full access to both Stateline Family YMCA locations (Beloit and Roscoe)
- A.W.A.Y. privileges at Ys across the nation (Always Welcome At the Y)
- Hundreds of free adult fitness classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including youth sport, swim lessons and more
- Access to free on-site childcare, Stay N Play, while you workout
- Free Towel Service
Visit us today to find out more about all that the Y has to offer you and your family!
Contact Membership Director Chelsea Bouback to schedule a tour!
Register To Become A Member Now