Group Exercise Update 5/22/2020
We're back!! With your safety in mind, we are opening slowly. So some of your classes may not
on the group exercise schedule yet, but don't worry, we will keep adding classes as time goes on.
Starting June 1, 2020, YMCA Members will be able to join group ex classes by registration
only. Class sizes are limited, so be sure to make your reservation! All 1-hour classes have been shortened
allow for space between classes and time for cleaning.
Here are some safety rules to keep in mind:
- No one who has been sick in the last 72 hours is allowed in the building.
- Everyone must obey the 6 ft. distancing rule and be cautious of their surroundings.
- All equipment that will be used must be wiped down after class.
- Please follow any instruction from your instructor and Y staff.
- Please follow enter & exit signs and directions.
- Please limit any group gatherings before/after class.
- Come dressed ready for class - bring a FILLED water bottle and your own sweat towel (no towels will be
- All water fountains will only be used for refilling water bottles.
Tip: wash your bottle after being at the
- Bringing your own mat to class is encouraged.
July Schedule: updated 6/30