At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social change happens when we all work together. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. When you give to the Y, you are funding life-changing programs that help thousands of children, adults and families in the Stateline area and surrounding communities to learn, grow and thrive.
- $80 helps a child learn life saving water safety skills
- $98 gives a kid the chance to build confidence and learn teamwork through youth sports
- $230 will give a child a safe place to go after school
- $268 will allow a parent to go to work without the worry of child care costs
- $296 will provide a youth the chance to build relationships and skills in a safe environment through an annual youth membership
- $795 will give a family the opportunity to spend time together and get healthier together through an annual household membership
Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment:
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe afterschool programs, or foundational skills and values in our child care programs.
- To improve the nation’s health and well-being through combating obesity and chronic disease by providing the support and resources people need to make positive change.
- To give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives and connect and contribute to the community.
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance.
See the Impact What Will You Give?
Click here to make your donation!
Questions, or want to donate another way? Contact Aimee at 608-365-2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your donation today!
Watch Our Video