Not sure if your child is ready to join an area swim team? This is a great opportunity for your child to continue their development through group workouts led by an on-deck coach. Swimmers will get a glimpse of “swim team” environment while maintaining their swimming fitness level between seasons or for those who want a fun experience staying active and fit. (Prerequisite: Level 6 or instructor approval)
What makes us unique?
Wavemakers Swim Club is a tool to teach swimmers important life values and decision-making skills. This program stresses self-improvement while helping swimmers focus on the following:
- Development of self-esteem
- Development of lasting friendships
- Development of a lifestlye of health and fitness
- Development of discipline, cooperation and sportsmanship
- Development of YMCA core values: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
When: Tuesday/Thursday 5-6 p.M.
Questions? Contact Kim Waite, Director of Aquatics, E-mail: Kwaite@statelineymca.Org
Download Swim Lesson Overview