August 14, 2017
Dear Valued Member,
I would like to update you as to where we are with the opening of the Ironworks Branch. At this point, we are delayed and are unable to open on August 18th. I have been and continue to be pleased with Corporate Contractors Inc. (CCI) and everything they are doing to finish construction.
I remain proud of the work they are doing and that they are our general contractor. I promised you a first class YMCA that is constructed to the highest standards. CCI and I are ensuring the sub-contractors live up to this promise as well. With its intentional design and flow the Ironworks Branch will be a first class YMCA like none other in the country. I want this one of
a kind facility done right. With this in mind, I have decided to delay the opening.
A few of the key areas we are working on with the sub-contractors to complete are:
- Flooring – Gymnasium, Group Exercise Rooms, Track
- Aquatics Area – Recreation Pool, Lap Pool
- Case Work – Cabinetry, Counter Tops
My Promise to you:
- A complete first class YMCA that is ready to use the moment you enter.
- Clear communication 5 days prior to opening.
- Your workouts and use of both YMCA branches will remain uninterrupted as we continue to offer classes and facilities as normal.
- The YMCA staff will continue to provide diligent service during the final days at the Beloit location.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as I strive to give you the best. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or stop by my office.